§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The organizer of the competition on Facebook (hereinafter referred to as the "Competition") is Colores Art Gallery with its registered office at Calle Denia 60
(hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser").
2. The founder of the prize is the Organizer, LaFarba and Pink Cactus Photo Production.
3. The administrator of personal data provided by the Competition Participants is the Organizer.
4. Providing personal data is optional, but necessary for the Participant to enter the Competition. Persons providing data have the right to access such data, change or delete them.
5. These regulations define the conditions of the Competition.
6. The contest is not created, administered, supported or sponsored by Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
7. The competition is run on the SztuKeks website (hereinafter referred to as "Fanpage").
8. The Organizer supervises the correctness and course of the Competition, i.e. providing information about the Competition and considering complaints.
§ 2. COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS
1. Participants in the Contest may only be natural persons, consumers within the meaning of the regulations, with full legal capacity, who are users and have an active account on Facebook.com; that have accepted these Regulations (hereinafter: "Participant").
2. The Participant declares that:
a. is a natural person with full legal capacity;
b. has read the content of these Regulations and voluntarily joins the Competition;
c. agrees and accepts the terms of the Regulations, including read the content regarding the prize collection procedure and fully accepts it;
d. undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Regulations, including the Facebook regulations;
e. consented to the processing of personal data for purposes related to participation in the Competition;
f. is a registered User of the Facebook social network;
3. Employees and associates of the Organizer may not participate in the Competition.
§ 3. PRIZE
1. The Competition provides for 3 main prizes for 3 persons selected in the manner indicated in §6.
2. The reward is
LaFarba's Small Work, photo session with Pink Cactus production and a €60 voucher to be used at Colores Art Gallery
3. Information about the Award will be included in the content of the announcement about the Competition published on Facebook, on the profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078757964366
4. The Winners are not entitled to exchange the Prize for cash or any other prize.
5. Winners may relinquish the Prize, but are not entitled to a cash equivalent or any other prize in return.
§ 4. PLACE, TIME AND RULES OF THE COMPETITION
1. The competition is available in the form of a competition announcement (hereinafter: "competition post") on the Facebook social network on the Organizer's profile at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078757964366
2. The competition lasts from ..................................................... at …………………. to ..................................... hours ………………….
§ 5. RULES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
1. The task of the Competition Participant is:
a. Guess how many toothpicks are in the LaFarba work presented in the photo, available for viewing and purchase at Colores Art Gallery and posting the answer under the contest post.
b. Liked the fanpage of Colores Art Gallery (SztuKeks) LaFarba and Pink Cactus Photo Production
2. Information about the competition will be available on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078757964366
§ 6. CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION AND RECEIVING PRIZES
1. Access to the Competition is free and requires registration on the Facebook social network.
2. The condition for participation in the Competition is the acceptance of the Regulations and the correct performance of all the tasks described in § 5. Para. 1 of the Regulations.
3. The Organizer decides about awarding the prize by analyzing the correctness and attractiveness of the performance of the tasks described in § 5. Para. 1 of the Regulations by the Competition Participants.
4. The Organizer will select 3 winners from among the submitted applications
5. The winner of the Contest will be notified about the win and the conditions for receiving the Prize via a private message sent on Facebook within 2 working days from the end of the competition.
6. Public information about the win will also be placed in the comment to the competition post on the website https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078757964366
7. The condition for receiving the prize by the distinguished Participant is sending a private message within 12 hours of the announcement of the Competition results on the Fanpage - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078757964366 with the following data:
a. name and surname
b. correspondence address
c. telephone number
d. e-mail address
8. Failure to send the message referred to in point 7 or exceeding the allowed response time or sending incorrect data, the participant loses the right to the prize.
9. The prize awarded in the Competition will be presented for collection at the seat of Colores Art Gallery to the participant within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt by the Organizer of the information referred to in sec. 6.
10. Prizes will be sent at the expense of the Organizer to the Participant's own hands.
§ 7. ORGANIZER'S RESPONSIBILITY
1. The Organizer is not responsible for the reliability and veracity of the data of the Competition Participants, including the inability to transfer the prizes, for reasons attributable to the Participant, in particular if the Participant did not provide a real correspondence address or the data provided is incomplete or out of date.
2. The Organizer declares that it does not control or monitor the content posted by Participants in terms of reliability and truthfulness, subject to actions related to the removal of violations of the Regulations or generally applicable regulations.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from participation in the Competition Participants whose actions are contrary to the law or the Regulations and Facebook regulations, in particular participants who:
a) post content that is inconsistent with applicable law or the Regulations available on Facebook (in particular, containing offensive content, both in the text and graphic layer);
b) take actions using an account/profile created contrary to Facebook's rules;
c) take actions using third party accounts/profiles that do not comply with the Facebook rules;
d) interfere with the mechanism of operation of the Competition;
e) create fictitious Facebook accounts/profiles
4. The Organizer is not responsible for any disruptions in the operation of ICT connections, servers, interfaces, browsers and the Facebook platform.
5. The Organizer is not responsible for temporary or permanent blocking of the page or application by Facebook.
§ 8. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The personal data of the Competition Participants will be processed by the Organizer only for the purpose of performing activities necessary for the proper conduct of the Competition.
2. Personal data of the Competition Participants will be stored by the Organizer only for the period necessary to conduct the Competition and award prizes to the distinguished Participants.
3. Participants have the right to inspect the processed data and correct and delete them. The data is provided on a voluntary basis, but registration on the Facebook social network is required to participate in the Competition.
4. At the moment of deleting the data, the User loses the possibility of Participation in the Competition.
§ 9. COPYRIGHT
1. All intellectual property rights to the Competition are vested in the Organizer. Participation in the Contest does not result in the acquisition of any intellectual property rights by the Participants. It is forbidden to infringe intellectual property rights in the Competition in any way, in particular:
a) copying, modifying and electronically transmitting or otherwise disseminating the Competition mechanism or its parts, as well as individual works and databases, without the express written consent of the Administrator;
b) using the Competition in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations or generally applicable regulations.
§ 10. COMPLAINTS AND NOTIFICATIONS OF INFRINGEMENTS
1. Any complaints regarding the manner of conducting the Competition should be reported by the Participants in writing during the Competition, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of issuing the Prizes.
2. A complaint filed after the deadline has no legal effect.
3. A written complaint should contain the name, surname, exact address of the Participant and a detailed description and justification of the complaint.
4. The complaint should be sent by registered mail to the Organiser's address
5. Complaints will be considered in writing within 30 days.
§ 11. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Regulations come into force on July 10, 2023 and are valid until July 10, 2024
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other legal provisions shall apply.
3. Disputes relating to and arising from the Competition will be resolved by a common court competent for the seat of the Organizer.